Campari Group (Vermouth)
Product not available in United States
The Aperol Barbieri, owned by the Campari Group, is one of the favorite vermouths of all of Europe and it already has its own exclusive cocktail: the Aperol Spritz, one of the most refreshing ones when it is time for an aperitif.
If you liked Aperol 1L, you may also enjoy...
Description · Campari Group
- Color: Aperol 1L has an intense ruby red and bright.
- Odour: emphasize its herbal and floral aromas combined with notes of citrus.
- Taste: light and refreshing flavor: combined in Aperol Spritz is ideal for those who prefer less bitter than beer options.
CONSUMER DETAILS: One of the classic methods of consumption is the Aperol Spritz, a drink most consumed among young people across Europe appetizer:
- 2 Parts of Aperol
- 3 Parts of champagne / sparkling wine
- 1 Hit soda
- 1 slice orange
- Ice cubes
PREPARATION APEROL SPRITZ:
- Full width glass with ice cubes.
- Add champagne or sparkling wine.
- Add Aperol.
- Fill with soda.
- Removes slowly.
- Serve with an orange slice.
ALCOHOL: 11% Vol
The Campari Group , founded in 1860, is now a major part of the spirits industry worldwide. The group has a portfolio which includes more than 50 premium and super premium brands which are offered locally, regionally, and globally across 190 countries. Today, the Campari Group is the...
Buy Campari Group Spirits:
Highlighted review about Aperol 1L
Posted on 06/06/19 at 14.26
More reviews about Aperol 1L
Posted on 23/05/19 at 06.49
Posted on 24/09/18 at 07.27
My formula: 35cl...
Posted on 02/06/16 at 10.26
Posted on 05/04/16 at 17.30