Grand Marnier (Triple Sec)
Product not available in United States
The Grand Marnier is a liqueur created in 1880 by Alexandre Marnier-Lapostolle. It is made normally, through a mixture of cognacs and a distilled essence of bitter orange. Grand Marnier Cordon Jaune is the only liqueur of Grand Marnier made using a neutral spirit, without cognac, and so it is considered to be a triple sec Grand Marnier. This liqueur is memorable and perfect to enjoy in cocktails and desserts. Do not miss it!
If you liked Grand Marnier Cordon Jaune, you may also enjoy...
Description · Grand Marnier
Grand Marnier Cordon Jaune
- Color: Grand Marnier Yelow, Amber
- Odor: Mild and fresh
- Taste: Great aroma distillation.
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
Buy Grand Marnier Spirits:
Highlighted review about Grand Marnier Cordon Jaune
More reviews about Grand Marnier Cordon Jaune
Posted on 18/10/17 at 14.08
- Color: Grand Marnier Triple Sec shows a crystalline color.
- Nose: Notes of orange blossoms and candied citrus peels.
- Mouth: flavor with notes of bitter orange marmalade and...
Posted on 18/10/17 at 13.41
- Colour: pale straw yellow.
- Flavour: clean, spicy and fresh orange.
- Taste: Spicy orange, slightly syrupy, fresh orange juice, a touch of...
Posted on 18/06/15 at 13.58
- Colour: amber.
- Flavour: notes of bitter orange.
- Taste: slightly spicy, vigorous orange.
PRODUCER: Casa Lapostolle