Meerlust Wine Estate (Stellenbosch)
Technical sheet · Meerlust Red
If you liked 2014 Meerlust Red, you may also enjoy...
Description · Meerlust Wine Estate
2014 Meerlust Red (Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot)
TASTING NOTES OF 2014 Meerlust Red:
- View: dark violet, a violet edge.
- Nose: Expressive nose, ripe fruit, black currant, plums, spices and floral aromas high.
- Mouth: medium body, flavors of cassis, vanilla and black chocolate, soft, silky tannins and fresh acidity.
VINES: Meerlust Wine Estate
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot.
PAIRING: barbecue and red meat.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%
Meerlust Wine Estate
Buy Meerlust Wine Estate Wine:
Highlighted review about 2014 Meerlust Red
Posted on 30/08/17 at 05.18
- The nose is expressive with ripe blackcurrant fruit, plums, spice and lifted floral aromas.
- On the palate it is medium-bodied with flavours of cassis, vanilla and dark chocolate.
- The tannins are soft and silky, the acidity fresh and the...
More reviews about 2014 Meerlust Red
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Meerlust Red 2013
Reviews about Meerlust Red 2011
Reviews about Meerlust Red 2010