Ken Forrester (Stellenbosch)
If you liked 2016 Ken Forrester The Fmc Chenin, you may also enjoy...
Description · Ken Forrester
2016 Ken Forrester The Fmc Chenin (Chenin)
TASTING NOTES Chenin Ken Forrester The Fmc 2016:
- View: gold, some green touches.
- Nose: Light aroma of honey, orange blossom, marizpán and caramel toffee apple.
- Mouth: Very fresh palate at the entrance, slightly viscous texture, a lot of tension, with aplomb towards the end, hints of grilled almonds and nut lingering aftertaste.
BODEGA: Ken Forrester
GRAPES: Chenin Blanc.
PAIRING: seafood, fish, tender and creamy cheese.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
Buy Ken Forrester Wine:
Highlighted review about 2016 Ken Forrester The Fmc Chenin
Posted on 05/04/18 at 04.20
- This wine is a great example of the harmonious balance which can be achieved between fruit and delicate oak/vanilla flavours, as...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Ken Forrester The Fmc Chenin 2013
- This wine is a great example of...
Reviews about Ken Forrester The Fmc Chenin 2015