TASTING NOTES OF Spit-Roasted Pineapple Gin 50cl: Color: Amber. Odor: Sweetish pineapple, citrus waves with a slight earthy tone and juniper. Taste: Fresh and smooth taste of tropical fruit at first, with delicate sweet hints of honey, orange blossom...
“TASTING NOTES OF Spit-Roasted Pineapple Gin 50cl:
- Color: amber.
- Smell: donut pineapple, juicy, with a hint of caramel and light.
- Mouth: an indulgent harmony of flavors, a beautiful blend of sweet and sour pineapple, rich and sweet candy.
PRODUCER: The Boutique and Gin Company.
“- Boutiquey have taken a Classic Gin and added a combination of sweet and sour marasca cherries, as well as a good pinch of spice.
- A fun and fruity gin, this is delicious as a sipper, but eminently mixable, too; try it with a splash of cola and a wedge of lime for a taste sensation.”read
“- Popular in the 1920s, but long since forgotten, pineapple gin is back with a 21st-century twist.
- Whole pineapples are roasted on a spit with Demerara sugar until a beautiful caramelisation occurs. The pineapple is then combined with some bold and bright gin.
- The result? The height of...”read
TASTING NOTES OF That Boutique-Y Gin Company Cherry Gin 50cl : Color: dark red. Flavour: lush and juicy, homemade cherry pie and a generous scoop of vanilla ice cream. Taste: cherry flavors, spice and a slight citrus flavor. Final: persistent acidity...
...juniper. Long, juicy and pleasantly creamy. PRODUCER: That Boutique-y Gin CompanyCOUNTRY: England. PRODUCTION DETAILS: Gin Rhubarb Triangle That Boutique-y Gin Company is made exclusively with rhubarb from the cities of Leeds, Bradford and Wakefield forming...