“- In March 2008, Jean-Jacques Godet, embarked on a sailing trip to Antarctica accompanied by 10 crew members. They landed on the Antarctic continent, at 70 degrees south of the equator.
- Never has such a small yacht succeeded in docking at such a level, a record was broken.
- In honour of the...”read
TASTING NOTES OF Godet V.S.O.P. : - Color: amber. - Flavour: walnuts, peach jam and red fruits. - Taste: round, edgeless, persistent and long. PRODUCER: Godet. Country France. PRODUCTION DETAILS: aged for 10 years in selected oak barrels...
TASTING OF * Godet Gastronome 14 Years *: - Color: amber, coppery - Smell: aromas of orange blossom, violet and iris - Taste: ultra dry, light PRODUCER: Bucket Country: France PRODUCTION DETAILS: All cognacs of the house, are raised...
“- It is a one of its kind, an exceptional eau-de-vie that was created by Augustin Godet in 1838.
- The first intention was to create the perfect Eaux de Vie for food lovers, hence its appellation gastronome.
- It appeared later on that on top of being extremely dry and smooth, this cognac is...”read
“- Pure & classic XO cognac. Organically certified viticulture. This XO cognac showcases the fruit of the future.
- It is one of its kind, an exceptional eau-de-vie that was created by Augustin Godet in 1838.
- The first intention was to create the perfect Eaux de Vie for food lovers, hence its...”read
TASTING NOTES OF Godet Xo Terre: - Color: bright golden, mahogany reflections. - Flavour: fresh, floral and fruity aromas. - Taste: complex notes of old leather, oak and pepper. PRODUCER: Godet. Country France. ALCOHOL: 40%.