Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Viña 25 Pedro Ximenez
|Type Of Wine:||fortified wine|
|Awards:||Gold Medal - International Wine Challenge 2015|
If you liked Viña 25 Pedro Ximenez, you may also enjoy...
Description · Lustau
Viña 25 Pedro Ximenez (Pedro Ximénez)
TASTING NOTES: Viña 25 Pedro Ximenez
- View: Dark mahogany, with green trim. Intense, frank.
- Nose: Notes of raisins and figs.
- Palate: Background with hints of toasted. Structured, elegant. Velvety on the palate with hints of raisined fruit. Sweet, sweet finish.
VINEYARD: Emilio Lustau
GRAPES: Pedro Ximénez
PAIRING: Excellent with blue cheese. Ideal for dessert, especially those made with chocolate.
TEMPERATURE: 10 ºC
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 17% Vol.
Emilio Lustau S.A. was founded in 1896 by Don José Ruiz-Berdejo. It was a humble beginning: Don José, a secretary in the courts of justice, used to cultivate the vineyards at his estate "Nuestra Señora de la Esperanza", where he stored and aged the wines and afterwards sold them to the larger...
Buy Lustau Wine:
Lustau East India Solera
Sherry (Fortified Wine)
Oloroso Don Nuño Dry Solera Familiar Emilio Lustau
Andalusia (White Wine)
Lustau Papirusa Manzanilla Solera Familiar Emilio
Manzanilla Sanlucar de Barrameda (Fortified Wine)
Highlighted review about Viña 25 Pedro Ximenez
Posted on 30/05/18 at 16.52
More reviews about Viña 25 Pedro Ximenez
Posted on 22/05/15 at 11.34
- View: Viña 25 has a dark mahogany color with greenish hue.
- Nose: Intense, frankly. Notes of raisins and figs. Background with hints of toasted.
- Mouth: Structured, elegant....
Posted on 30/03/13 at 05.08
It is unique
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59
Posted on 09/12/17 at 04.48
Posted on 30/08/17 at 05.16
- View: dark mahogany color amber trim, highly aromatic and deep, with a silky, dense and enveloping palate
Type: Generoso sweet grape: Pedro Ximénez
D. O. P.: Sherry-Xérès-Sherry...