Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Lustau Rare Amontillado Escuadrilla
- Type Of Wine:
- fortified wine
- Other Vintages:
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- 2016 Silver - International Wine Challenge
- Consumption Temp.:
- W&S Magazine Score:
If you liked Lustau Rare Amontillado Escuadrilla, you may also enjoy...
Description · Lustau
Lustau Rare Amontillado Escuadrilla (Palomino and Palomino Fino)
- View: With hints of amber tiles.
- Nose: Aromas of nuts and caramel on the nose
- Taste: Taste powerful, sharp at the entrance, with a soft and velvety. Very long aftertaste and aroma.
GRAPES: Palomino Fino
PREPARATION: Prepared following the method of criaderas and solera.
AGING: Initially raised under flower yeast and then several years of oxidative ageing.
SERVING TEMPERATURE: 13-14 ° C
WINE PAIRING: Ideal to take with soup, anchovies or spicy Indian cuisine
Emilio Lustau S.A. was founded in 1896 by Don José Ruiz-Berdejo. It was a humble beginning: Don José, a secretary in the courts of justice, used to cultivate the vineyards at his estate "Nuestra Señora de la Esperanza", where he stored and aged the wines and afterwards sold them to the larger...
Buy Lustau Wine:
Highlighted review about Lustau Rare Amontillado Escuadrilla
Posted on 16/04/18 at 17.28
The classic Amontillado sherry, golden and bright tone, great body and character....
More reviews about Lustau Rare Amontillado Escuadrilla
Posted on 26/04/17 at 22.04
Dark red colour, reddish brown edges. The wine mainly smells like roses. Fruity taste.
Posted on 24/04/17 at 11.58
- View: bright amber with golden highlights.
- Nose: marked countersunk aromas.
- Mouth: full bodied, elegant...
Posted on 08/01/17 at 07.16
It seemed a light golden yellow colour. It smells of lemon and apple. It has a dry taste.
Posted on 08/07/16 at 06.48
Neat and pleasant for the eye. This is what I call fleshy.
Posted on 16/02/16 at 13.32
- View: Amontillado Escuadrilla has an amber color with hints of brick.
- Nose: Aromas of hazelnut and caramel on the nose
- Taste: Taste powerful, sharp at the entrance, with a soft...
Posted on 22/10/14 at 18.04
- View: Lustau Squadron Rare Amontillado is iodine color, amber edge.
- Nose: the nose gives us notes acetaldehyde, spices, nuts, iodinated
- Taste: taste is complex, fine bitter,...
Posted on 16/09/13 at 05.46
I found it masterful
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59