Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Fino la Ina
- Type Of Wine:
- fortified wine
- Other Vintages:
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
If you liked Fino la Ina, you may also enjoy...
Description · Lustau
Fino la Ina (Palomino and Palomino Fino)
- View: Straw yellow, clear. Intense, penetrating.
- Nose: mineral notes of almond. Sharp and elegant thanks to its aging under flor.
- Palate: full, structured, dry. We found some intense fragrance of green almonds. Bitter end.
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Sherry
GRAPES: Palomino, Palomino Fino,
PREPARATION: parenting through a solera system and hatcheries. Every wineskin is sprayed annually at least 3 times over four years to the day of bottling.
MATCHING WINE: cheese, ham, olives, nuts, fish.
Alcohol content: 15%
Emilio Lustau S.A. was founded in 1896 by Don José Ruiz-Berdejo. It was a humble beginning: Don José, a secretary in the courts of justice, used to cultivate the vineyards at his estate "Nuestra Señora de la Esperanza", where he stored and aged the wines and afterwards sold them to the larger...
Buy Lustau Wine:
Highlighted review about Fino la Ina
Posted on 11/12/18 at 13.11
More reviews about Fino la Ina
Posted on 27/08/18 at 13.38
Posted on 02/11/15 at 12.45
- View: Fino la Ina is gold with beige tones. Denso.
- Nose: Saline, seafood and nuts.
- Taste: Fresh, sharp, satiny. Boca salt, raw almonds. Lengthy aftertaste. Retro nasal...
Posted on 22/10/14 at 17.55
- View: Ina Fino is bright yellow.
- Nose: aromas presents complex, elegant, expressive, nuts, sharp, saline
- Mouth: The wine shows fine bitter, cool, rich, powerful