Château Phélan Ségur (Saint-Estèphe)
Robert Parker said of this Château Phélan Ségur 2010 'The irrepressible Michel Rolland (the winemaking consultant at Phelan-Segur) has fashioned an impressively pure, deep, classic St.-Estephe with a supple personality as well as robust tannins.'
Technical sheet · Château Phélan Ségur
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2010 Other vintages|
|Winery:||Château Phélan Ségur|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Merlot (45%), Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Ending Year For Optimal Consumption:||2030|
If you liked 2010 Château Phélan Ségur, you may also enjoy...
Description · Château Phélan Ségur
2010 Château Phélan Ségur (Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon)
- View: Château Phélan Ségur 2010 is dark in color with violet edging apicotado.
- Nose: tells of wild berries and black currants, very fruity, ending in a slight floral effect, with shades reminiscent of red flower petals and violets.
- Taste: sweet with elegance and finesse at its input, showing sweetness and overflowing content freshness. Tannins are quite polished
VINEYARD: Château Phélan Ségur
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot
AGING: Aged between 14 and 18 months in barrels 50-60% new
PAIRING: Meats, cheeses Curran
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 ° C
Château Phélan Ségur
Since 1985, when the vineyard was purchased from the Delon family, Xavier Gardinier has been happily running it, aided by his sons Thierry, Stéphane and Laurent. Enormous restoration work has benn carried out to return the property to its former glory. The buildings, totally renovated in the...
Buy Château Phélan Ségur Wine:
Highlighted review about 2010 Château Phélan Ségur
Posted on 31/03/17 at 13.42
- The palate is velvety, very fruity, with brightened, fine tannins and an elegant, long finish
- Allergens: contains sulfites
More reviews about 2010 Château Phélan Ségur
Posted on 25/10/16 at 07.07
This wine has a very attractive cherry colour. Good smoked and toasted aromas. A strong red.
Posted on 08/12/12 at 04.59
It was my favorite
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Château Phélan Ségur 2015
Reviews about Château Phélan Ségur 2013
Reviews about Château Phélan Ségur 2012
The Saint-Estèphe Château Phélan Ségur Saint Estèphe is very good if served cold.
Reviews about Château Phélan Ségur 2006