Château Larcis Ducasse (Saint-Emilion)
Technical sheet · Château Larcis Ducasse
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2008 Other vintages|
|Winery:||Château Larcis Ducasse|
|Grapes:||Merlot (90%), Cabernet Sauvignon (10%)|
|Pairing:||AppetizersDessertsMeatCheeseNuts and oilseedsRoast|
If you liked 2008 Château Larcis Ducasse, you may also enjoy...
Description · Château Larcis Ducasse
2008 Château Larcis Ducasse (Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon)
- Vista: A deep, dark fruit here, with notes of black cherry cola and style.
- Nose: Big, rich, creamy, round, wide mouth, with lots of dry well. Lots of things, lots of meat too.
- Palate: The extraction is quite heavy, but maybe it's the fruit intensity and take this forward? It ends well. It will be good to see this in two years.
Château Larcis Ducasse
Ducasse's history dates back to Larcis eighteenth century documents of 1777 we reported the existence of the property, and also clearly indicate that he had wine on the farm. The wines were purchased by businessman Pierre Beylot Libourne, in the same family that established Chateau Peyraud....
Buy Château Larcis Ducasse Wine:
Highlighted review about 2008 Château Larcis Ducasse
Posted on 14/07/16 at 14.39
- View: especially stands out from its peers by a very aromatic nose, pure, noble and deep enough
- Palate: Finely luscious wine which offers a high quality touch
Average on 20: 16. 5
Average rating out of 100: 90
16. Rated 5 in 2009-04 in barrels at the castle
My best score making...
More reviews about 2008 Château Larcis Ducasse
Posted on 15/03/13 at 05.04
I found it attractive
Posted on 22/12/11 at 04.44
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Château Larcis Ducasse 2016
Reviews about Château Larcis Ducasse 2015
Reviews about Château Larcis Ducasse 2013
Reviews about Château Larcis Ducasse 2012