The Kraken Rum (Rum)
Product not available in United States
TDo you know the legend of the Kraken? The Kraken is a giant squid, a sea monster that lives at a depth of 3000 meters below the sea and who enjoys visiting the surface to attack ships.
Legend has it that one of the prey of this sea monster was a ship carrying spicy black rum from the Caribbean to Norway. The ship, the crew and all the rum barrels were swallowed up by the sea, except for one barrel, which was then donated to the Queen of Norway. This type of rum was later renamed Kraken, as a tribute (or sacrifice) to the disarming power of the famous monster.
Enjoy this Kraken Black Spiced , made from sugar cane from Trinidad and Tobago and bottled in England, smooth or mixed with cola or ginger beer.
If you liked Kraken Black Spiced, you may also enjoy...
Description · The Kraken Rum
Kraken Black Spiced
- Color:Kraken Black Spiced is dark amber
- Odor: With discover hints of coffee, caramel, toffee and spice.
- Taste: On the palate it is round and spicy. It contains the same notes on the nose. The finish is long. Perfect for cocktails or alone.
PRODUCER:The Kraken Rum
COUNTRY: United States
PRODUCTION DETAILS: Aged between 12 and 14 months in oak barrels with a mixture of 13 exotic spices such as cinnamon, ginger and cloves.
The Kraken Rum
Buy The Kraken Rum Spirits:
Highlighted review about Kraken Black Spiced
Posted on 24/05/19 at 14.34
More reviews about Kraken Black Spiced
Posted on 03/12/18 at 07.02
Posted on 28/04/18 at 13.22
Posted on 05/04/18 at 08.07
Posted on 19/03/18 at 10.39
Posted on 26/01/18 at 07.17
Good taste of licorice
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- It's a great rounded rum & a bit of fun too!
- Probably the only spiced rum you can drink neat & also rocks with a splash of coke & a squeeze of...