Bacardi Martini Production (Rum)
Bacardi (Carta Blanca) 1L is the most famous white rum in the world. Pure and classic, very refreshing. Bacardi is ideal for cocktails like Mojito and Daikiri.
If you liked Bacardi (Carta Blanca) 1L, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bacardi Martini Production
Bacardi (Carta Blanca) 1L
- Color: Bacardi (Carta Blanca) 1L 1L is colorless
- Smell: fresh, tasty vanilla flavors
- Taste: Pleasant on the palate, it' s dry and tasty. Notes of vanilla, almonds and exotic fruits.
Create in 1862, the Bacardi Rum is the original rum, perfect for cocktails and light. Aging is 2 years in carefully selected oak. Following his aging process, rums are blended and passed through the carbon filter to obtain transparency.
ALCOHOL: 37.5% vol
COUNTRY: Puerto Rico
Bacardi Martini Production
The Bacardi Limited story is a peculiar one. Indeed, when Facundo Bacardí Massó left the little town of Sitges, Catalonia, at the beginning of the 19th century, little did he know that he would end up creating one of the largest spirits company in the world. He emigrated to Cuba, where...
Buy Bacardi Martini Production Spirits:
Highlighted review about Bacardi (Carta Blanca) 1L
More reviews about Bacardi (Carta Blanca) 1L
Posted on 28/07/17 at 11.27
- Color:Bacardi Superior Carta Blanca 1L is bright and transparent.
- Smell: The nose is fresh and light with a bit of spice and pepper, pretty spirited.
- Taste: Soft, light and...