Bodegas José Pariente (Rueda)
Technical sheet · José Pariente Verdejo
- Type Of Wine:
- white wine
- 2016 Other vintages
- Bodegas José Pariente
- 75 cl Other volumes
- RiceMeatFishRiceAppetizersHam and sausagesCheeseVegetable risottoPrawn risottoWhite meatPaellaBluefishWhitefishSnacks and appetizersSoft cheeseSerrano ham
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Medalla de Oro Mediterranean Experience Wine Challenge (2008).
- Consumption Temp.:
If you liked 2016 José Pariente Verdejo, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas José Pariente
2016 José Pariente Verdejo (Verdejo)
TASTING NOTES of José Pariente Verdejo 2016
- View: Bright straw yellow, green reflections.
- Nose: intense, elegant, complex, fruity, with aromas of peach, pear, citrus, fennel, underbrush and balsam.
- Mouth: presence of fresh fruit, unctuous, sweet, elegant, with the smoothness and characteristic bitterness of the Verdejo grape. Persistent and complex and intense aftertaste.
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rueda
VINEYARD: Bodegas José Pariente
PREPARATION: cold maceration between 8 and 12 hours. After pneumatic pressing, alcoholic at low temperature in stainless steel tanks fermentation. The wine remains on its lees until bottling.
WINE PAIRING: Appetizers, Snacks and appetizers, cheese, soft cheese, Rice, Risotto, Risotto with prawns, ham and salami, prosciutto, Meat, White Meat, Rice, Paella, Fish, Bluefish, Whitefish
TEMPERATURE: 6-8 ° C
Alcohol content: 13%
Bodegas José Pariente
In 1960, José Pariente began producing white wines with artisanal raw material of extraordinary quality: the Verdejo grapes from vineyards of Rueda. Careful viticulture practiced and believed in their land, quality and pleasure of making wine. His longing, produce great white wines, is the...
Buy Bodegas José Pariente Wine:
Highlighted review about 2016 José Pariente Verdejo
More reviews about 2016 José Pariente Verdejo
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about José Pariente Verdejo 2017
Reviews about José Pariente Verdejo 2015
Reviews about José Pariente Verdejo 2014