Bodegas Bilbaínas (Rioja)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · 2012 Viña Pomal Crianza
- Type Of Wine:
- red wine
- 2012 Other vintages
- Bodegas Bilbaínas
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Tempranillo (100%)
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
If you liked 2012 Viña Pomal Crianza, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas Bilbaínas
2012 Viña Pomal Crianza (Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Viña Pomal Crianza:
- View: Cherry red, violet reflections.
- Nose: black fruit, licorice, mineral notes, roasted notes and cocoa.
- Mouth: soft, balanced, elegant and fresh.
AGEING: Aged for 12 months in American oak barrels. Subsequent rest in bottle for 6 months.
TEMPERATURE: between 14ºC and 16ºC
Lying in the district of the Haro Wine Station (the location of the most prestigious bodegas in Rioja Alta), Bodegas Bilbainas has 250 hectares of its own vineyards, which is unique in La Rioja. This is a bodega that is constantly renewing itself. A bodega which, since its foundation in...
Buy Bodegas Bilbaínas Wine:
Highlighted review about 2012 Viña Pomal Crianza
Posted on 07/09/16 at 05.02
- View: Cherry red color with purple hues.
- Nose: Floral, red fruits and licorice with hints of vanilla and roasted.
- Palate: Fresh, smooth and balanced. Good structure and soft tannins.
Aging: 12 months in American oak barrels Grape: 100% Tempranillo
More reviews about 2012 Viña Pomal Crianza
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Viña Pomal Crianza 2011
Reviews about Viña Pomal Crianza 2009
Reviews about Viña Pomal Crianza 1978
Reviews about Viña Pomal Crianza 2015