Sierra Cantabria (Rioja)
The Guía Peñín has awarded it a score of 89/100.
We recommend consuming this rosé wine with sausages, rice, pasta, blue fish and poultry.
Technical sheet · Sierra Cantabria Rosado
If you liked 2016 Sierra Cantabria Rosado, you may also enjoy...
Description · Sierra Cantabria
2016 Sierra Cantabria Rosado (Garnacha, Tempranillo and Viura)
TASTING NOTES OF 2016 Sierra Cantabria:
- View: clean and bright salmon.
- Nose: fruity aromas, red fruit, anise aromas, fruity notes, fresh fruit, strawberries, Granada, blackberries and raspberries.
- Mouth: fresh, fragrant, balanced, fruity, good acidity, Granada, watermelon, intense, lively and persistent.
BODEGA: Sierra Cantabria.
GRAPES: Tempranillo, Garnacha and Viura.
PAIRING: salads, appetizers, vegetables, fish, white meat, chicken, turkey and soft meats.
TEMPERATURE: 6-8 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
The quality of the great wines is not a result of sheer luck. It requires personal effort, knowledge and passion as well of the earth and the complicity of the weather. Nothing is predominant, everything is important in order to create internationally famous wines. This is the result of hard...
Buy Sierra Cantabria Wine:
Highlighted review about 2016 Sierra Cantabria Rosado
Posted on 23/07/17 at 05.17
- View: A view, Sierra Cantabria Rosado has a bright coppery color
- Nose: The nose Sierra Cantabria Rosado brings aromas of red fruit, ripe fruit and balsamic mountain herbs
- Palate: The palate, Sierra Cantabria Rosado is a tasty wine, fruity and fresh
Sierra Cantabria vineyards...
More reviews about 2016 Sierra Cantabria Rosado
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Sierra Cantabria Rosado 2012
Reviews about Sierra Cantabria Rosado 2017