Bodegas Roda (Rioja)
Technical sheet · Roda Reserva
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2015 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja,Spain)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
If you liked 2015 Roda Reserva, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas Roda
2015 Roda Reserva (Graciano and Tempranillo)
- View: bright lively and bright red with a light trim and middle layer.
- Nose: intense and expressive wine, aromas of red fruits such as cherries, mixed with certain spices notes and wet soil.
- Mouth: medium volume, light very fresh, very fine and delicate tannins, hints of red fruit mixed with spicy touches.
VINEYARD: vineyard located in the Rioja town of Haro.
GRAPES: Tempranillo (90%) and Graciano (7%) and Grenache (3%).
AGEING: 14 months in new French oak barrels (40%) and the second use (60%), an additional rest 30 months.
PREPARATION: alcoholic fermentation in French oak vats with temperature control and followed by a subsequent malolactic fermentation in French oak.
PAIRING: vegetables, mushrooms, roasted, spicy dishes, roast lamb, white fish sauce, grilled red meat, furred game.
TEMPERATURE: 16 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%
In the Rioja, where there seemed to be nothing left to achieve, in Haro's world famous century-old Barrio de la Estacion district, on a terrace jutting into one of the bends in the Ebro river, the beginning of this whole adventure was to take place. What better way to personalize a new project...
Buy Bodegas Roda Wine:
Highlighted review about 2015 Roda Reserva
Posted on 21/06/19 at 14.32
- A very deep, diverse fragrance that reveals a lot of maturity with rich notes of red and black cherries
- Palate: full and rich, opened the wine with intense cherry aromas and delicate Gewürzanklängen
- Powerful body, very...
More reviews about 2015 Roda Reserva
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Roda Reserva 2014
Reviews about Roda Reserva 2012
Reviews about Roda Reserva 2008
Reviews about Roda Reserva 2007