Marqués de Cáceres (Rioja)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · 2014 Marqués de Cáceres Rosado
- Type Of Wine:
- rosé wine
- 2014 Other vintages
- Marqués de Cáceres
- 75 cl Other volumes
If you liked 2014 Marqués de Cáceres Rosado, you may also enjoy...
Description · Marqués de Cáceres
2014 Marqués de Cáceres Rosado (Garnacha and Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES OF 2014 Marqués de Cáceres Rosado:
- View: coral medium intensity.
- Nose: very fresh aromas of small red fruits (raspberry, strawberry), a floral background with a hint of anise.
- Mouth: frank attack on the palate, exquisite for its meatiness, just liveliness, great freshness. tasty, elegant, a range of flavors, great versatility of use.
GRAPES: 85% Tempranillo and 15% Garnacha.
Marqués de Cáceres
Marqués de Cáceres has always considered that the quality of its red wines should "bring out in full the character of the grapes with a peaceful period in oak". For this reason, the soil, the grape varieties, the vinification process and ageing in oak are the protagonists forming the basis...
Buy Marqués de Cáceres Wine:
Highlighted review about 2014 Marqués de Cáceres Rosado
Posted on 04/02/16 at 12.39
- It is a light wine with a beautiful intensity.
- Nose: red fruit stands resting on a discreet minerality.
The mouth again evoke that fruit and mineral character with a slight spicy touch that expands your body.
They highlight its finesse and elegance to the end of tasting.
More reviews about 2014 Marqués de Cáceres Rosado
Posted on 20/12/14 at 05.35
It is superior
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Marqués de Cáceres Rosado 2015
- Charming bouquet of red berries with a whiff of fragrant flowers in the background. Lusciously fresh in the mouth with full fruit and good structure. A vibrant,...
Reviews about Marqués de Cáceres Rosado 2013
Reviews about Marqués de Cáceres Rosado 2009