Bodegas Faustino (Rioja)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Faustino I Gran Reserva
- Type Of Wine:
- red wine
- 1964 Other vintages
- Bodegas Faustino
- 75 cl
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
If you liked 1964 Faustino I Gran Reserva, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas Faustino
1964 Faustino I Gran Reserva (Graciano, Mazuelo and Tempranillo)
Faustino I Gran Reserva, is a classic wine from Rioja, it is a powerful and delicate wine. 1964 was classified as excellent vintage.
TASTING NOTES of Faustino I Gran Reserva 1964:
- View: Purple colour with ocher.
- Nose: Aromas of toasted vanilla. Delicate and persistent. Perfect balance between tannin - acidity.
- Mouth: Soft and round in the mouth. Final powerful and plays with the main flavour of a young wine.
VINEYARD: Bodegas Faustino
GRAPES: 80% Tempranillo, 10% Graciano and 10% Carignan.
AGING: 30 months in barrel.
Bodegas Faustino first and foremost is land ownership. To undertake this expansion, lay hold of the pillar July familiar: their children. They have collated the college with training in the family business from his youth living in the vineyard work, the illusion of vintage and winery. Today in...
Buy Bodegas Faustino Wine:
Highlighted review about 1964 Faustino I Gran Reserva
More reviews about 1964 Faustino I Gran Reserva
Posted on 01/04/13 at 05.15
Faustino I Gran Reserva 1964 was fantastic
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Faustino I Gran Reserva 2004
- Youthful and fresh, feminine and complex.
- Deliciously decadent with extraordinary vitality in the palate and a long unique finish.
Reviews about Faustino I Gran Reserva 2001