Cune (CVNE) (Rioja)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Cune Rosado
- Type Of Wine:
- rosé wine
- 2014 Other vintages
- Cune (CVNE)
- 75 cl
- Tempranillo (100%)
- Contains Sulfites
If you liked 2014 Cune Rosado, you may also enjoy...
Description · Cune (CVNE)
2014 Cune Rosado (Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES OF 2014 Cune Rosado:
- View: red strawberry with blue reminiscences.
- Nose: Good aromatic intensity of red fruits, a pleasant aroma of licorice, characteristic of Tempranillo.
- Mouth: smooth and balanced palate. In the finish, prolonging the sensations of aroma, pleasant and delicate.
GRAPES: 100% Tempranillo.
WINE PAIRING: appetizers, rice, pasta, fish soup, even oriental food.
Cvne has been caring for its vineyards for over 125 years. Over 125 years of respect for the winemaking tradition, hard work, research, innovation in production processes, pursuit of the highest quality, experimentation, and recognition. Over 125 years is a very long time. Today, Compañía...
Buy Cune (CVNE) Wine:
Highlighted review about 2014 Cune Rosado
Posted on 30/08/17 at 05.18
- Light and refreshing mouth feel followed by a good length and complex finish. Best if served at between 12 to 14C.
- Pairs well with salads, pasta, rice, chicken and salmon.
More reviews about 2014 Cune Rosado
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Cune Rosado 2009
Reviews about Cune Rosado 2017
Reviews about Cune Rosado 2015