Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · 2014 Beronia Crianza
If you liked 2014 Beronia Crianza, you may also enjoy...
Description · Beronia
2014 Beronia Crianza (Garnacha, Graciano and Tempranillo)
CATA NOTES: 2014 Beronia Crianza
- View: ruby red, blue, clean and bright, high intensity tones.
- Nose: vanilla scent of wild fruits, raspberry, mulberry, some cherry, hints of toasted bread and green spices.
- Mouth: fruit and wood balance right. Well structured, roasted flavors, spices and licorice.
GRAPES: Tempranillo, Garnacha and Graciano.
PAIRING: pasta dishes, vegetables and meats.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
Beronia Winery was born in 1973 close to its present site, surrounded by vineyards of the native varieties of La Rioja Alta: Tempranillo, Garnacha, Graciano and Viura. Launch a Gastronomic Society, Gonzalez Byass Group took over it later, staying true to the spirit of wine quality....
Buy Beronia Wine:
Highlighted review about 2014 Beronia Crianza
Posted on 15/09/17 at 05.20
- Smooth and silky on the palate, with fresh cherry fruit, chocolate and coffee flavours and a long finish.
- Great with red meats and pasta.
More reviews about 2014 Beronia Crianza
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Beronia Crianza 2013
Reviews about Beronia Crianza 2011
Reviews about Beronia Crianza 2010