Vega Sicilia (Ribera del Duero)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Vega Sicilia Valbuena 5º Año
- Type Of Wine:
- red wine
- 2009 Other vintages
- Vega Sicilia
- 75 cl Other volumes
- AppetizersMeatRiceDuckGrilled foieSoups and stewsBrothHam and sausagesCheesePâté or foie grasBraised BeefRed meatGrilled meatsHard cheeseFoie
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
- Ending Year For Optimal Consumption:
If you liked 2009 Vega Sicilia Valbuena 5º Año, you may also enjoy...
Description · Vega Sicilia
2009 Vega Sicilia Valbuena 5º Año (Tempranillo, Tinto Fino, Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec and Merlot)
- View: Cherry with garnet rim.
- Nose: powerful, with hints of ripe red fruits, roasted, blackberry and lavender.
- Palate: fruity, generous volume, succulent, delicate tannins.
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Ribera del Duero
VINEYARD: Bodegas Vega Sicilia
GRAPES: Merlot, Tempranillo
AGING: 5 years of aging in wood and bottle.
MATCHING WINE: meats, foie gras, cheeses.
Alcohol content: 14
Vega Sicilia winery is probably the most recognized Spanish wine-growing estate on international level. It was founded by Eloy Lecanda in 1864. During its nearly 150 years of history, the owners of the winery changed but the wines always have kept their personality: concentrated, genres and...
Buy Vega Sicilia Wine:
Highlighted review about 2009 Vega Sicilia Valbuena 5º Año
More reviews about 2009 Vega Sicilia Valbuena 5º Año
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Vega Sicilia Valbuena 5º Año 2012
Reviews about Vega Sicilia Valbuena 5º Año 2010
Reviews about Vega Sicilia Valbuena 5º Año 2008
Reviews about Vega Sicilia Valbuena 5º Año 2006