Pazo de Barrantes (Rias Baixas)
If you liked 2016 Pazo de Barrantes la Comtesse, you may also enjoy...
Description · Pazo de Barrantes
2016 Pazo de Barrantes la Comtesse (Alvarinho and Albariño)
- View: Color bright straw yellow with greenish reflections.
- Nose: fine and sweet aroma with notes petals soft white sheets, pear, grapefruit, minerals, mint and eucalyptus.
- Mouth: pleasant and light taste, with fresh citrus notes and a long finish.
APPELLATION: Rias Baixas (Galicia, Spain).
VINEYARD: Pazo de Barrantes.
AGEING: Madura in steel tanks on the lees for 2 months.
PREPARATION: The grapes are harvested by hand, then be separated and destemmed, followed by gentle pressing. a suspension wort is performed before proceeding with traditional fermentation in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature of 10 °C for 30 days.
PAIRING: prawns, vegetables, steamed clams and caviar.
RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURE SERVICE: 12-14 °C
Pazo de Barrantes
Pazo de Barrantes The farm is situated in Valle del Salnés, and its center is a winery that bears his name, in the truest architectural style of the stately palace of the sixteenth century Galician. Twelve acres of grape vineyards albariño of the highest quality with a clear objective, the...
Buy Pazo de Barrantes Wine:
Highlighted review about 2016 Pazo de Barrantes la Comtesse
Posted on 21/06/19 at 14.32
- He was fermented in the third 000-liter barrels of French Allier oak and then matured in yet another 12 months
- A multi-layered wine with a concise, embossed of white flowers, yellow stone fruit, oranges and...
More reviews about 2016 Pazo de Barrantes la Comtesse