Product not available in United States
If you liked 2015 Dreissigacker Bechtheimer Riesling Bio, you may also enjoy...
Description · Dreissigacker
2015 Dreissigacker Bechtheimer Riesling Bio (Riesling)
TASTING NOTES OF 2015 Dreissigacker Bechtheimer Riesling:
- View: pale yellow.
- Nose: aromas of ripe citrus, fresh herbs, some minerals. a wide range of fresh herb flavor, intense citrus fruits, lively acidity, all well integrated.
- Mouth: powerful, compact structure, with many minerals. Many citrus with spicy notes.
TEMPERATURE: 8-12 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
The vintner, Jochen Dreissigacker, sees it as his duty, to produce exciting and characteristic wines, since he took over his parents' vineyards. Luck doesn't play a role in his life. Important parts of his company's philosophy are the sustainable agriculture and creative fantasy. In a few years...
Buy Dreissigacker Wine:
Highlighted review about 2015 Dreissigacker Bechtheimer Riesling Bio
Posted on 30/08/17 at 05.18
- The bouquet opens with slightly spicy aromas, ripe pineapple and peach.
- Good concentration on the palate with mineral notes, a slightly salty tang and ripe yellow fruits.
- A long, refreshing finish.
More reviews about 2015 Dreissigacker Bechtheimer Riesling Bio