In your search reymos sparkling on Uvinum you will find, for example, Château de Monluc Vin Sauvage Brut with the best prices and get it in just one click, in a 100% secured way from any device. Stop thinking about it and bring a Wine IGP Côtes de Gascogne with you right now with a a beautiful value for money from $9.00.
“Grapes: 90% Chardonnay - 10% Pinot Noir
Alcohol: 13, 0
Temperature: The operating temperature is 6 ° C
Appellation: Franciacorta d. o.c. g.
Contents: 0, 75 l
(Which is due to the decisive proportion of Pinot Noir). It is wraparound, dry and deciso.Le grapes, in perfect degree...”read
“- Tasting notes: Color onions. abundant fine bubbles. Good nose. Dairy, yeast, toasted with tangy herbal notes and red fruit. correct attack. Fresh with good acidity and slightly astringent. Greedy. Good amplitude. fresh and unctuous. Long citric aftertaste and slightly bitter.
- ALCOHOLIC: 12.5...”read
- View: Bright yellow gold
- Nose: Nose: displays intense aromas of toasted bread, biscuits, soft spices, nuts and candied fruit
- Mouth: is explosive flavors, fresh and deliciously creamy
Krug is talk talk about art and patience
Possibly the most personality champagne processed...”read
- View: Yellowing with golden crystalline brightness, vivid and fine bubbles, a slight and persistent rosary
- Nose: Fine, fresh and fruity Olfaction, impregnated with fruity notes of white meat (pear), apricot, hazelnut and fresh almonds
- Palate: A perfectly balanced wine and...”read
“This dry champagne has an elegant, fine mousse. The freshness of the Chardonnay blends nicely with the rich flavor of Pinot Noir to a full-bodied wine with well integrated aromas and a silky texture. The wine is well rounded with an intense fruity aftertaste.”read
“The capacity of the Grand Cru of aging is no longer a fact to be proven, but our personal taste and style of Maison encourage us to continue in this direction. This cuvee, after 6 or 7 years of aging in the cellar, expresses all its power and elegance with a dosage virtually inexistent.”read
“Franciacorta Brut Francesco I Uberti is a wine dedicated to Francesco I, King of France from 1515 to 1547, he was the first to attribute value to "sparkling wines" that were considered defective. From that moment he began to understand how to deliberately produce sparkling wines by perfecting...”read
“TASTING NOTES OF 2015 Ruggeri Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore Extra Dry Giustino B.:
- View: bright golden yellow.
- Nose: notes of white flowers and lavender in a fruity background pear, peach and cedar.
- Mouth: fresh and light, clean, good taste.
APPELLATION: Prosecco Di...”read
- View: Straw yellow with green flashes gold
- Nose: intense notes of green apple and citrus. Freshness of mineral notes and white flowers. Hints of brioche, nuts and cereals
- Boca: white fruit (pear, apple and peach), fine bubbles, citrus liveliness
Moet & Chandon - Founded in...”read
- View: Golden color with golden orange and slightly warm reflections.
- Nose: Bright bouquet both elegant and discreet
- Palate: The palate is concentrated and goes on ripe fruit
Attack juicy fruits and walls (Williams pear), slightly tangy red fruit...”read
“Grapes: Pinot Noir - Chardonnay - Pinot Meunier
Alcohol: 12, 0
Contents: 0, 75 l
To discover the secrets of production and the vinification method of this cuvée must go to the origins of the House of Billecart-Salmon, and have been handed down for seven generations. The Brut Rosé is a blend of...”read
- View: Champagne Bollinger Récemment Dégorgé Wood Case 1997 is golden color with fine bubbles.
- Nose: Complex and elegant. Dried flowers, pear, citrus (lemons), peach, nuts. mineral background.
- Palate: Fresh and lively. Elegant and structured. Long finish.
GRAPES: Pinot Noir...”read
- View: Pale yellow with golden reflections
- Nose: Elegant, aromatic with fruity aromas and tropical fruit
- Taste: Fresh, soft, velvety and silky, well-structured with a nice finish
Dom Pérignon Vintage Champagne created in 1936 by the house Moët & Chandon as a tribute to the...”read
“and persistent pale gold color. A delicate nose and balanced freshness. floral notes come together in a delicious harmony. Gentleness, finesse and freshness are combined to achieve a remarkable balance, in a succession of constantly changing sensations of taste and a long and satisfying finish....”read