If you liked Taylor's Tawny 40 years old, you may also enjoy...
Description · Taylor's
Taylor's Tawny 40 years old (Tinta Barroca, Touriga Francesa and Tinta Roriz)
- View: Red-brown flecked with gold.
- Nose: Notes of oak, dried fruits, ripe red fruit, light notes are also present in coffee, chocolate, snuff and vanilla.
- Taste: Taste fine, delicate, balanced, shown in a very nice, its intense sweetness, his long tenure and good generosity of spirit.
GRAPES: Tinta Roriz, Touriga French Baroque and ink.
WINE: Winery Taylor Fladgate & Yeatman's.
Buy Taylor's Wine:
Highlighted review about Taylor's Tawny 40 years old
Posted on 06/06/17 at 14.03
More reviews about Taylor's Tawny 40 years old
Posted on 02/05/17 at 14.12
Posted on 06/04/17 at 12.17
Posted on 11/11/15 at 11.40
- View: Taylor's 40 Years is shown in red-brown with golden hues, with a slight logical presence of sediment and high density.
- Nose: The aroma is a real poetry, jumping oak...
Posted on 31/03/17 at 13.42
Posted on 11/11/15 at 16.33