Technical sheet · Taylor's Chip Dry
|Type Of Wine:||fortified wine|
|Appellation:||Port (Porto & Douro,Portugal)|
|Grapes:||Godello, Malvasía, Rabigato|
|Pairing:||AppetizersDessertsSnacks and appetizersCandied or dried fruitsDates|
If you liked Taylor's Chip Dry, you may also enjoy...
Description · Taylor's
Taylor's Chip Dry (Godello, Malvasía and Rabigato)
- View: Taylor's Chip Dry has a pale straw color.
- Nose: delicate nose with a combination of fresh fruit flavors with soft oak aromas and hints of a traditional white Porto.
- Taste: Fresh, palate is lively, with good flavor and crisp, dry finish.
MARRIAGE: traditionally served cold as an appetizer. You can also drink pouring into glass over ice, topped with tonic and a fresh mint leaf. Accompanied by salted almonds or olives is the perfect appetizer.
Grapes: Malvasia, Godello, Rabigato, Other
WINERY: Taylor Fladgate and Yeatman
Buy Taylor's Wine:
Highlighted review about Taylor's Chip Dry
More reviews about Taylor's Chip Dry
Posted on 17/01/19 at 11.23
- View: Pale straw.
- Nose: delicate nose, fragrances of fresh fruit, complex aromas and hints of oak characteristic of a traditional white port.
Posted on 22/05/15 at 13.26
- View: dark amber
- Nose: complex aroma of dried fruit and spice notes
- Mouth: concentrated, long finish
APPELLATION: Porto (Portugal)
Posted on 07/11/18 at 04.30
Posted on 17/07/17 at 12.38
Posted on 31/03/17 at 13.42
- Taylor's Port was the first port house, which began in the 30s making wine dry white port wine
- Chip Dry is a blend of...
Posted on 21/09/15 at 12.22
Pale, straw colour. Delicate nose combining fresh fruit fragrances with the mellow aromas and hints of oak of a traditional white port. Fresh, lively palate, with good flavour and...