Quinta do Noval (Port)
Technical sheet · Quinta Noval Port Vintage
If you liked 2007 Quinta Noval Port Vintage, you may also enjoy...
Description · Quinta do Noval
2007 Quinta Noval Port Vintage (Port)
- View: 2007 Quinta Noval Port Vintage shows a black ruby purple color.
- Nose: aromas of red and black fruits, bitter chocolate, flowers and spices.
- Mouth: It is very elegant, with a lovely balance, big velvety tannins and dense black fruit flavors. It has an extremely long, deep finish.
Grapes: Touriga Nacional, Tinto Cao, Touriga Franca, Sousão
WINERY: Quinta Do Noval
Quinta do Noval
Quinta do Noval is situated in the very heart of the Douro valley, in the Cima Corgo, just two kilometres from the small town of Pinhão. As you approach the entrance to the quinta from Pinhão, you will see the famous broad terraces of Quinta do Noval on the right. The Quinta, which is...
Buy Quinta do Noval Wine:
Highlighted review about 2007 Quinta Noval Port Vintage
Posted on 21/09/15 at 12.22
Very fresh, intense delicate fruit, lovely balance, very long. Full in mouth but delicate at the same time. Good depth and volume.
- Winemaker: António Agrellos
- Winemaking: Vintage Ports are declared only in great years (3 or 4 years in a decade) and only when the wines come up...
More reviews about 2007 Quinta Noval Port Vintage
Posted on 16/10/12 at 05.04
Quinta do Noval Vintage Port 2007 is perfect for sharing
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Quinta Noval Port Vintage 2012
Reviews about Quinta Noval Port Vintage 2008