Quinta do Noval (Port)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Quinta do Noval Vintage
|Type Of Wine:||fortified wine|
|Vintage:||2003 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Port (Porto & Douro,Portugal)|
|Winery:||Quinta do Noval|
|Grapes:||Touriga Francesa, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz, Port|
If you liked 2003 Quinta do Noval Vintage, you may also enjoy...
Description · Quinta do Noval
2003 Quinta do Noval Vintage (Touriga Francesa, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz and Port)
- View: 2003 Quinta do Noval Vintage has a deep dark amber
- Nose: A monumental and voluptuous wine with delicious fresh notes of black fruits.
- Palate: A bouquet of a formidable full-bodied with a hint of licorice. Ripe, full and delicate.
WINEMAKING: 20 months in wooden barrels in the cellars cooled air from the fifth to the demarcated Douro Valley region before bottling. Must be aged in the bottle for 8-12 years before achieving the complexity and feature a vintage corsage
WINERY: Quinta Do Noval
Grapes: Touriga Nacional, Tinto Cao, Touriga French, Tinta Roriz, Sousao
Quinta do Noval
Quinta do Noval is situated in the very heart of the Douro valley, in the Cima Corgo, just two kilometres from the small town of Pinhão. As you approach the entrance to the quinta from Pinhão, you will see the famous broad terraces of Quinta do Noval on the right. The Quinta, which is principally...
Buy Quinta do Noval Wine:
Highlighted review about 2003 Quinta do Noval Vintage
Posted on 26/06/17 at 12.40
- Monumental, voluptuous wine, with luscious fresh ripe black fruits. Beginning to show delicious open notes of evolution. Ethereal on nose, wonderful plenitude in the mouth, liquorice. Ripe complete and fine
- Grapes are trodden by foot to obtain the must, then...
More reviews about 2003 Quinta do Noval Vintage
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Quinta do Noval Vintage 2016
Reviews about Quinta do Noval Vintage 2013
Reviews about Quinta do Noval Vintage 2011