If you liked Niepoort Ruby Dum, you may also enjoy...
Description · Niepoort
Niepoort Ruby Dum (Touriga Nacional, Tinta Francisca, Tinta Roriz, Sousao, Tinta Amarela, Tinto Cão and Touriga Franca)
- View: Porto Niepoort Ruby Dum has a dense red
- Nose: Vibrant and fresh aroma, with notes of ripe fruit
- Mouth: fruity flavors, minerals, Young, balanced, with good structure and easy to drink.
Grapes: Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinto Cão, Tinta Francisca, Tinta Amarela, Tinta Roriz and Sousão
Niepoort is to vintage Port what Krug is to Champagne. They are both small houses in a world dominated by large competitors, but they are producing outstanding wines that very few can match. - James Suckling. Still owned and operated by the same family since its establishment at Vila Nova de...
Buy Niepoort Wine:
Highlighted review about Niepoort Ruby Dum
Posted on 08/09/17 at 05.19
- Dark red in colour with a fresh vibrant aroma of dark fruits which follows through
- The grapes are predominantly trodden in Lagares, prior to ageing in large wooden vats at our lodges in Gaia and bottled with an average age of 3 years.
- Large wooden vats
More reviews about Niepoort Ruby Dum
Posted on 02/05/17 at 14.12
Posted on 06/04/17 at 12.17
Posted on 03/11/15 at 11.03
Posted on 12/07/17 at 14.38
Posted on 06/06/17 at 14.03
Posted on 15/10/15 at 04.58
Posted on 21/09/15 at 12.22
Dark red in colour with a fresh vibrant aroma of dark fruits which follows through on the palate along with an almost mineral character, a youthful wine with good extract and great...
Posted on 20/12/13 at 10.06