That's what the history of port wines taste like, if you have ever asked yourself.
Messias Colheita 1966 is a great fortified wine from Portugal, and serves as a perfect ice breaker as an aperitive before dinner with your friends, as well as a companion for dessert.
Technical sheet · Messias Colheita
- Type Of Wine:
- fortified wine
- 1966 Other vintages
- 75 cl
- AppetizersDessertsCheesePâté or foie grasChocolateNuts and oilseedsCandied or dried fruitsChocolate pieBlue cheeseDatesChestnutsFoie
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- 2012 - Gold Medal - International Wine Challenge
- Storage Temp.:
- Consumption Temp.:
If you liked 1966 Messias Colheita, you may also enjoy...
Description · Messias
1966 Messias Colheita (Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz, Tinto Cão, Touriga Franca and Tinta Barroca)
TASTING NOTES OF 1966 Porto Messias:
- View: light mahogany, lemon edge.
- Nose: Rich nose of raisins and grapes tangerine.
- Mouth: generous, deep, but with style on the palate, rich fruit and a silky smooth, rich and deep texture.
GRAPES: Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Barroca.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 20%
The portuguese vineyard Caves Messias produces excellent wine since 1926. Founded by Mr. Messias Baptista, who acted as a chariman until 1973, it still is a family-owned company. The winery is situated in the center of Portugal in the region of Bairrada, where the estate covers vineyards of...
Buy Messias Wine:
Highlighted review about 1966 Messias Colheita
Posted on 17/10/18 at 11.10
More reviews about 1966 Messias Colheita
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Messias Colheita 2000
Reviews about Messias Colheita 1995