If you liked Messias 10 Anos, you may also enjoy...
Description · Messias
Messias 10 Anos (Tinta Barroca, Touriga Nacional and Port)
TASTING NOTES OF Messias Vinho Porto 10 Anos:
- View: reddish.
- Nose: Rich and complex with hints of dried fruit aroma.
- Mouth: velvet in the mouth, full, good freshness and a long finish.
GRAPES: Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Barroca, Tinta Roriz and Tinto Cao.
TEMPERATURE: 12-16 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 20%
The portuguese vineyard Caves Messias produces excellent wine since 1926. Founded by Mr. Messias Baptista, who acted as a chariman until 1973, it still is a family-owned company. The winery is situated in the center of Portugal in the region of Bairrada, where the estate covers vineyards of...
Buy Messias Wine:
Highlighted review about Messias 10 Anos
More reviews about Messias 10 Anos
Posted on 17/05/19 at 14.45
Caves Messias is a historic family owned producer renowned for their colheita and vintage ports. Founded in 1926 by Messias Baptista, the company has remained a family owned business...
Posted on 08/05/17 at 14.59
- View: bright golden, green hues.
- Nose: intense aroma, notes of tropical fruits and vegetables.
- Mouth: light minerality, fresh and vibrant palate....
Posted on 12/10/17 at 04.25
Posted on 29/06/17 at 10.17
Posted on 27/06/17 at 05.15
- Tawny colour. Rich and complex aroma, with notes of dry fruits. Velvety and full at taste, retaining a pleasant freshness. Long final
- Fermentation interrupted by...