Graham's The Tawny is a very fine Tawny Port from W & J. Graham's. After aging for 7-9 years in big oak barrels it obtains its unique and special taste. In this bottle we find rest aromas of ripe berries and tannines with a structure that strongly reminds of the old wooden casks.
If you liked Graham's The Tawny, you may also enjoy...
Description · Graham's
Graham's The Tawny (Touriga Francesa, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz, Port, Tinta Çao and Tinta Barroca)
- View: W.&j. Graham's Porto the Tawny shows a reddish brown color.
- Nose: Aromas of ripe fruit nicely balanced with a hint of nuts.
- Mouth: The palate is a bit dry, elegant and velvety.
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 19%
PAIRING: preferably served cold with nuts or creamy desserts.
WINERY: W. & j. Graham's
Grapes: Touriga National, Touriga franca, Tinta Roriz
Graham’s has always been a pioneer. Graham's was one of the first Port companies to invest in its own vineyards in Portugal’s Douro Valley in 1890 and is now at the cutting edge of innovation in winemaking techniques. Today, five Symington cousins share responsibility for every aspect of the...
Buy Graham's Wine:
Highlighted review about Graham's The Tawny
More reviews about Graham's The Tawny
Posted on 07/03/17 at 12.31
Posted on 10/08/18 at 10.36
- View: Grahams Tawny 70cl has a reddish
- Nose: nose, noted for its aromas of raisins and nuts
- Mouth: delicate, balanced and complex mouth.
PAIRING: Appetizers, nuts,...
Posted on 12/10/17 at 07.46
Everybody likes it
Posted on 26/04/17 at 23.05
This red is a great gift.
Posted on 27/11/14 at 05.38
Graham's The Tawny Reserve Tawny Port is ideal
Posted on 26/06/17 at 12.40
- A complex nose of orange peel and cinnamon aromas, combined with prune, raisin and figs. On the palate, a full and generous flavour with a long, clean finish