If you liked Graham's The Tawny, you may also enjoy...
Description · Graham's
Graham's The Tawny (Port, Tinta Çao, Tinta Barroca, Touriga Francesa, Touriga Nacional and Tinta Roriz)
- View: W.&j. Graham's Porto the Tawny shows a reddish brown color.
- Nose: Aromas of ripe fruit nicely balanced with a hint of nuts.
- Mouth: The palate is a bit dry, elegant and velvety.
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 19%
PAIRING: preferably served cold with nuts or creamy desserts.
WINERY: W. & j. Graham's
Grapes: Touriga National, Touriga franca, Tinta Roriz
Graham’s has always been a pioneer. Graham's was one of the first Port companies to invest in its own vineyards in Portugal’s Douro Valley in 1890 and is now at the cutting edge of innovation in winemaking techniques. Today, five Symington cousins share responsibility for every aspect of the...
Buy Graham's Wine:
Highlighted review about Graham's The Tawny
Posted on 12/11/18 at 08.36
More reviews about Graham's The Tawny
Posted on 07/03/17 at 12.31
Posted on 10/08/18 at 10.36
- View: Grahams Tawny 70cl has a reddish
- Nose: nose, noted for its aromas of raisins and nuts
- Mouth: delicate, balanced and complex mouth.
PAIRING: Appetizers, nuts,...
Posted on 12/10/17 at 07.46
Everybody likes it
Posted on 26/04/17 at 23.05
This red is a great gift.
Posted on 27/11/14 at 05.38
Graham's The Tawny Reserve Tawny Port is ideal
Posted on 26/06/17 at 12.40
- A complex nose of orange peel and cinnamon aromas, combined with prune, raisin and figs. On the palate, a full and generous flavour with a long, clean finish
Posted on 21/09/15 at 12.22
A deep golden-amber wine that is rich and complex with a soft aroma of toasted almonds and hints of orange peel and spice. The enticing flavours are full and generous with a long,...