Technical sheet · Graham's Six Grapes
- Type Of Wine:
- fortified wine
- 75 cl
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
If you liked Graham's Six Grapes, you may also enjoy...
Description · Graham's
Graham's Six Grapes (Tinta Roriz, Tinta Çao, Tinta Amarela, Tinta Barroca, Touriga Francesa and Touriga Nacional)
- View: Graham's Six Grapes has a high layer cherry color, almost black and cardinal trim.
- Nose: Attractive entrance with rich hues. Undoubtedly red berries have a dominant performance, but moving the cup will come out black notes of chocolate, filled chocolates and brandy cherry, ripe black plums, figs, black pepper, thyme, blue flowers and earthy notes (which together with floral notes, gives you the feeling of being near an aromatic pot).
- Mouth: Silky Attack, with good structure and tannins but tamed. Middle-high with a warm body and tips of alcohol. The predominant notes are tasty red berries, black chocolate and a subtle sweetness, which is caressing the palate at the end, a persistent, pleasant and velvety finish.
PAIRING: Perfect companion accompanying cakes with wild fruits, nuts, chocolate desserts or blue cheese.
Grapes: Touriga Nacional, Touriga French, Tinta Barroca, Tintao Cão, Tinta Roriz and Tinta Amarela
Graham’s has always been a pioneer. Graham's was one of the first Port companies to invest in its own vineyards in Portugal’s Douro Valley in 1890 and is now at the cutting edge of innovation in winemaking techniques. Today, five Symington cousins share responsibility for every aspect of the...
Buy Graham's Wine:
Highlighted review about Graham's Six Grapes
Posted on 04/09/18 at 16.20
More reviews about Graham's Six Grapes
Posted on 29/03/16 at 13.35
Posted on 09/03/18 at 12.31
- View: dark red.
- Nose: Rich seducer of ripe plums and cherries perfume.
- Boca: complex, with a good structure and a long finish.
Posted on 27/06/17 at 14.40
Posted on 26/06/17 at 12.40
- Dark red colour, with a seductive rich perfume of ripe plums and cherries. On the palate, complex, with a good structure and a long lingering finish
Posted on 21/09/15 at 12.22
Dark red colour, with a seductive rich perfume of ripe plums and cherries. On the palate, complex, with a good structure and a long lingering finish.
- Winemaker: Peter Symington...
Posted on 06/03/14 at 16.30