Technical sheet · Graham's Fine Tawny
- Type Of Wine:
- fortified wine
- 75 cl
- Touriga Nacional, Port, Tinta Çao, Tempranillo, Tinta Amarela, Tinta Barroca, Touriga Francesa
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
If you liked Graham's Fine Tawny, you may also enjoy...
Description · Graham's
Graham's Fine Tawny (Touriga Nacional, Port, Tinta Çao, Tempranillo, Tinta Amarela, Tinta Barroca and Touriga Francesa)
TASTING NOTES: Graham's Fine Tawny
- View: Reddish tawny colour
- Nose: Ripe fruit aromas nicely balanced by hints of dried fruits
- Mouth: Slightly dry, elegant and smooth
WINERY: W & J. Graham's
GRAPE VARIETIES: Tinta Amarela, Tinta Barroca, Tempranillo, Touriga Francesa, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Çao
ALCOHOL: 19% VOL.
PAIRING: Dried fruits or dessert
Graham’s has always been a pioneer. Graham's was one of the first Port companies to invest in its own vineyards in Portugal’s Douro Valley in 1890 and is now at the cutting edge of innovation in winemaking techniques. Today, five Symington cousins share responsibility for every aspect of the...
Buy Graham's Wine:
Highlighted review about Graham's Fine Tawny
Posted on 04/09/18 at 16.20
More reviews about Graham's Fine Tawny
Posted on 02/05/17 at 14.12
Posted on 06/04/17 at 12.17
Posted on 09/03/18 at 11.43
- View: Oporto Graham's The Tawny has a dark amber
- Nose: nose out their full flavor of raisins and nuts
- Palate: delicate, balanced and complex mouth.
TEMPERATURE: 12 º C...
Posted on 04/12/12 at 05.04
Grahams Tawny is fascinating
Posted on 05/10/12 at 05.06
Posted on 20/01/12 at 04.50