If you liked Graham's Fine Ruby, you may also enjoy...
Description · Graham's
Graham's Fine Ruby (Port)
- View: Graham's Fine Ruby has a ruby color,
- Nose: full of aromas of red and black fruits.
- Mouth: On the palate, delicious flavors of black cherry. Excellent balance and an intense finish
Grapes: Touriga Nacional
WINERY: W & J Graham's
Graham’s has always been a pioneer. Graham's was one of the first Port companies to invest in its own vineyards in Portugal’s Douro Valley in 1890 and is now at the cutting edge of innovation in winemaking techniques. Today, five Symington cousins share responsibility for every aspect of the...
Buy Graham's Wine:
Highlighted review about Graham's Fine Ruby
Posted on 27/06/17 at 14.40
More reviews about Graham's Fine Ruby
Posted on 02/05/17 at 14.12
Posted on 06/04/17 at 12.17
Posted on 12/07/16 at 07.52
Posted on 26/06/17 at 12.40
- Ruby colour, packed with ripe red and black fruit aromas, on the palate luscious black cherry flavours, with excellent balance and an intense finish
Posted on 06/06/17 at 14.03
Posted on 21/09/15 at 12.22
Ruby colour, packed with ripe red and black fruit aromas, on the palate luscious black cherry flavours, with excellent balance and an intense finish.
- Winemaker: Peter Symington...
Posted on 05/12/14 at 11.44