If you liked Graham's Extra Dry White, you may also enjoy...
Description · Graham's
Graham's Extra Dry White (Códega, Godello, Malvasia Fina, Rabigato, Viosinho and Port)
- View: W.&j. Graham's Porto White Extra Dry is of a bright yellow color,
- Nose: is dry and fruity, with aromas of flowers, honey and nutmeg
- Mouth: a long crisp finish.
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 19%
PAIRING: appetizer, tonic and lemon slices
WINERY: W. & j. Graham's
GRAPES: fine Malvasia Rabigato, Viosinho
Graham’s has always been a pioneer. Graham's was one of the first Port companies to invest in its own vineyards in Portugal’s Douro Valley in 1890 and is now at the cutting edge of innovation in winemaking techniques. Today, five Symington cousins share responsibility for every aspect of the...
Buy Graham's Wine:
Highlighted review about Graham's Extra Dry White
Posted on 27/06/17 at 14.40
More reviews about Graham's Extra Dry White
Posted on 09/03/18 at 12.29
- View: pale yellow.
- Nose: Dry and fruity with floral notes.
- Mouth: a crisp, long finish.
VINEYARD: W & J. Graham's...
Posted on 01/07/15 at 00.03
Has a very cheerful colour. It has a good acidity.
Posted on 16/12/14 at 05.12
Posted on 06/03/14 at 16.30