Technical sheet · Graham's 10 Years Tawny
If you liked Graham's 10 Years Tawny, you may also enjoy...
Description · Graham's
Graham's 10 Years Tawny (Port, Tinta Çao, Tempranillo, Tinta Amarela, Tinta Barroca, Touriga Francesa and Touriga Nacional)
- View: Graham's 10 Years is of a reddish color
- Nose: aromas of plums, raisins, figs, hazelnuts and marzipan
- Mouth: full-bodied palate, with rich and sweet flavors of dried fruit and nuts, with a long finish.
Grapes: Touriga Nacional, Touriga French, Tinta Roriz, Tinta Barroca, Tinta Cao
WINERY: W & J Graham's
Graham’s has always been a pioneer. Graham's was one of the first Port companies to invest in its own vineyards in Portugal’s Douro Valley in 1890 and is now at the cutting edge of innovation in winemaking techniques. Today, five Symington cousins share responsibility for every aspect of the...
Buy Graham's Wine:
Highlighted review about Graham's 10 Years Tawny
Posted on 21/02/19 at 15.21
More reviews about Graham's 10 Years Tawny
Posted on 09/03/18 at 12.36
- View: red, medium dark.
- Nose: aromas of plum, nuts, honey, cocoa, spicy and floral notes.
- Mouth: soft, creamy and concentrated body, a...
Posted on 04/09/18 at 16.20