Karl Pfaffmann (Pfalz)
$10.57 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy 2015 Markus Pfaffmann Walsheimer Silberberg Spätburgunder Trocken right now.
Technical sheet · Markus Pfaffmann Walsheimer Silberberg Spätburgunder Trocken
You may also be interested in...
Description · Karl Pfaffmann
2015 Markus Pfaffmann Walsheimer Silberberg Spätburgunder Trocken (Spätburgunder)
TASTING NOTES Markus Silberberg Pfaffmann Walsheimer Spätburgunder Trocken 2015:
- View: cherry red, beautiful ruby highlights.
- Nose: aroma of wood and red fruit, smoke, leather, black chocolate.
- Mouth: Very compact and juicy, wood, vanilla, slightly astringent tannins.
BODEGA: Karl Pfaffmann
GRAPES: Pinot Noir.
PAIRING: rabbit stew.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Markus Pfaffmann produces wonderful wines using the family's Original brand Karl Pfaffmann. The winery Karl Pfaffmann has been and still is a family-owned business for several generations. That's why each and every family member helps at the winery, starting at the cultivation of the vines over...
Buy Karl Pfaffmann Wine:
Highlighted review about 2015 Markus Pfaffmann Walsheimer Silberberg Spätburgunder Trocken
Posted on 09/05/18 at 04.11
- Clear and juicy, powerful body with power and strength backbone; pickled red berry fruit with spice and cold smoke; fresh and lively; significant voltage has velvety tannins with smoke; long, complex finish
- Allergens: contains sulfites
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
It is worth re-buying this Markus Pfaffmann Karl Pfaffmann Walsheimer Silberberg Spätburgunder Trocken.