Château Malartic Lagravière (Pessac-Léognan)
Technical sheet · Château Malartic-Lagravière
- Type Of Wine:
- red wine
- 2008 Other vintages
- Château Malartic Lagravière
- 75 cl
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Storage Temp.:
- Consumption Temp.:
- Ending Year For Optimal Consumption:
If you liked 2008 Château Malartic-Lagravière, you may also enjoy...
Description · Château Malartic Lagravière
2008 Château Malartic-Lagravière (Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Petit Verdot)
Robert Parker said about this Château Malartic Lagravière 2008 that is One of the most successful wines of the vintage.
- View: Château Malartic-Lagravière 2008 offers a deep red carmen color with pronounced black hints
- Nose: powerful and complex aromas of black fruits (cassis, plums, raspberries, black cherries) and hints of minerality, graphite, licorice. The wood, fine and elegant brings complexity to the mix.
- Palate: ample attack, fat and chewy, with hints of red ripe fruits and smoke buttons. Tannic and harmonious with a beautiful structure
VINEYARD: Château Malartic Lagravière
GRAPES: Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Petit Verdot
AGING: Matured for 18 months in oak barrels (70% new barrels)
PAIRING: meat, game, cured cheese
Château Malartic Lagravière
Domaine de Lagravière set on the oldest terroir of the Bordeaux vineyards was purchased at the end of the 18th century by the family of Maurès de Malartic. As a tribute to Hippolyte Count of Malartic who served the armies of the Kings of France the Château was named Malartic-Lagravière in 1850...
Buy Château Malartic Lagravière Wine:
Highlighted review about 2008 Château Malartic-Lagravière
More reviews about 2008 Château Malartic-Lagravière
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Château Malartic-Lagravière 2012
Reviews about Château Malartic-Lagravière 2017
Reviews about Château Malartic-Lagravière 2016