Bodegas Chivite produces this Gran Feudo Chardonnay , a white wine from Navarra that is made with chardonnay. The Gran Feudo Chardonnay is the ideal white to combine with seafood and fish. Uvinum users rate this white wine with 4 out of 5 points.
“Good with seafood . Bodegas Chivite, my favourite wines.
I was surprised it was a white with such an intense colour. The Gran Feudo Chardonnay reminded me of jasmine on the nose. Good taste, light wine.”
“- Lively, fruity Chardonnay with great charm, waived wood development in the Chivite
- Well structured thanks to the carefully selected reading material, class balance and a fine, welcome freshness
- A thoroughly successful white wine for many occasions
- The line 'Gran Feudo' Bodegas Chivite has existed for more than 35 years
- long since the wines have become the hallmarks of the new quality of Navarre and offer an amazing amount of consumption of wine for little money
- The rewards also Spain's principal (and by the way the most critical) wine guide Guía Peñín and regularly assigns 4 to 5 stars for the best ratio of price and performance
- A better introduction to the diverse world of wine Navarre is hardly conceivable
- In particular, aged in oak barrels red plants put an overwhelming level of the day and beat with a price to book, for which there just are elsewhere in Spain the easy Tinto without barrel aging
- Allergens: contains Sullfite”
“TASTING NOTES :
- Color: Gran Feudo Edición Chardonnay 2012 is of intense color, yellow color , bright with golden highlights.
Nose: The aroma is intense and fresh with nuances of the variety as pineapple and grapefruit.
Palate: The palate has a balanced acidity that enhances its fruity aromas .
PRODUCER : Julian Chivers Marco”
“It's a white I like to drink when I'm alone.
It had a dark yellow colour. The Gran Feudo Chardonnay reminded me of jasmine on the nose. The 2011 taste was evident in the mouth.
Perfect for rice with vegetables.”
- View: bright straw color with greenish lemon reflexes of great elegance.
- Nose: The nose is fresh and fruity
- Palate: The palate is lively wine, very fruity, with a well balanced acidity that enhances its fruity aromas.
GRAPES: 100% Chardonnay
TEMPERATURE: 7-8 ° C
WINE PAIRING: Ideal with seafood, fish steamed, grilled or broiled, winter stews of vegetables, soups, fish and smoked fish”