Bodega Catena Zapata (Mendoza)
$79.29 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy 2010 Catena Zapata Malbec Argentino right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Bodega Catena Zapata
2010 Catena Zapata Malbec Argentino (Malbec)
TASTING NOTES OF 2010 Catena Zapata Argentino Malbec:
- View: dark and saturated violet.
- Nose: aromas of cassis, mocha and cloves.
- Mouth: flavors of snuff, dark berries, spices and minerals.
VINEYARD: Bodega Catena Zapata
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%
Bodega Catena Zapata
In 1994, Nicolas and his team were confident they had identified the best lots for growing Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon and Malbec. First, Jose Galante, winemaker since 1975, bottling a small cut grapes from the oldest and most uniform batches of Uxmal vineyard (which later was called because...
Buy Bodega Catena Zapata Wine:
Highlighted review about 2010 Catena Zapata Malbec Argentino
Posted on 31/03/17 at 13.42
- The wine combines the full aroma and juicy fruit of the Adrianna vineyard with the mineral elegance and complexity of Nicasia plots
- The result is stunning Malbec in its highest form of expression
- The 18 months matured in...
More reviews about 2010 Catena Zapata Malbec Argentino
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Catena Zapata Malbec Argentino 2011
Reviews about Catena Zapata Malbec Argentino 2007
Reviews about Catena Zapata Malbec Argentino 2013