Bodega Catena Zapata (Mendoza)
Product not available in United States
If you liked 2015 Catena Zapata Argentino Malbec, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodega Catena Zapata
2015 Catena Zapata Argentino Malbec (Malbec)
- View: dark violet, ruby highlights.
- Nose: cassis, blueberries and violets, a strong suggestion tone soil density and sweetness.
- Mouth: flavors of mocha, dark berries, spices and minerals, slightly salty. Final with sweet black and blue fruits.
VINEYARD: old vines of malbec two of the historic vineyards of the firm: Angelica, at 920 meters altitude and Nicasia, 1095.
AGEING: Aged for 24 months in French oak barrels.
PREPARATION: fermented must for a month in new French oak barrels of various volumes (from 225 to 500 liters) and 20% of the grapes with the whole bunch. Slowness of indigenous yeast enabling seamless integration grape and wood and low temperature fermentation allows an elegant extraction of aromatic components.
PAIRING: lamb chops, beef tenderloin and goat cheese.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%
Bodega Catena Zapata
In 1994, Nicolas and his team were confident they had identified the best lots for growing Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon and Malbec. First, Jose Galante, winemaker since 1975, bottling a small cut grapes from the oldest and most uniform batches of Uxmal vineyard (which later was called because...
Buy Bodega Catena Zapata Wine:
Highlighted review about 2015 Catena Zapata Argentino Malbec
Posted on 27/03/19 at 16.29
- The wine combines the full aroma and juicy fruit of the Adrianna vineyard with the mineral elegance and complexity of Nicasia plots
- The result is stunning Malbec in its highest form of expression
- The 18 months matured in...
More reviews about 2015 Catena Zapata Argentino Malbec