Sileni Estates (Marlborough)
TASTING NOTES OF 2016 Sileni Estates Sauvignon Blanc Cellar Selection:read complete »
- 04/09/17 |
- 4 /
- View: bright yellow, silvery sheen.
- Nose: aromas of passion fruit, tropical fruit and gooseberries.
- Mouth: the same aromas on the nose, with sleek, balanced finish.
APPELLATION: North Island.
VINEYARD: Sileni Estates...
- The most popular wine from Sileniread complete »
- 31/03/17 |
- 4 /
- In many cases awarded, it offers all the classic flavors spectrum of Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc: gooseberry and tropical fruits on grass, hay and pepper to white currants and citrus notes
- Stylish, elegant, fine and simply good
- This is an enormous amount...
In the glass of the Sileni Cellar Selection Sauvignon Blanc lights straw yellow with green reflexes play at the glass edge. On the nose the wine is as fascinating and complex as it is a Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand could want: expressive aromas of gooseberry and tropical Früchten.Am palate,...read complete »
- 26/10/16 |
- 4 /