“A Sauvignon of high performance! The tropical nature and the fresh flavors characterize the Mount Nelson Sauvignon Blanc. With a bouquet of complex, almost explosive fruitiness. The typical aromas of gooseberries, peppers and tomatoes are complemented by a fine vanilla and give this great Sauvignon its racy structure.”
“TASTING NOTES OF 2014 Mount Nelson:
- View: Pale yellow, green highlights.
- Nose: aromas of citrus, gooseberry and a hint of nettles.
- Mouth: refreshing acidity and a long finish of citrus clean.
VINEYARD: Campo Di Sasso Ltd New Zealand
GRAPES: 100% Sauvignon Blanc.
WINE PAIRING: All kinds of seafood and shellfish.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.2%”
“TASTING NOTES OF 2013 Mount Nelson:
- View: straw yellow
- Nose: citrus and white fruit flavors
- Mouth: fruity, fresh, creamy
APPELLATION: New Zealand
VINEYARD: Mount Nelson
GRAPES: Sauvignon Blanc
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%”
“We drank with another couple.
Has a strong colour. It brought back neat memories of daffodil. I drank in several day after I first opened it and, even though the days, it tasted good.
We tried it with Milanese rice.”