Kim Crawford (Marlborough)
Product not available in United States
If you liked 2017 Kim Crawford Wines Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough, you may also enjoy...
Description · Kim Crawford
2017 Kim Crawford Wines Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough (Sauvignon Blanc)
- View: light straw-colored, yellow and green tones.
- Nose: citrus and tropical fruits and typical herbaceous notes.
- Mouth: lush wine, full of juicy acidity, fruity sweetness, balanced flavor profile. Final fresh and persistent fruit flavors, crisp acidity and impressive complexity.
VINEYARD: vineyards in the Wairau Valley Marlborough and neighboring Awatere Valley. Alluvial Quick Draw looms over gravel subsoils in these valleys provide ideal growing conditions for this Sauvignon Blanc.
GRAPES: Sauvignon Blanc.
PAIRING: as an aperitif, with salads, fresh oysters, asparagus, shellfish such as lobster, seafood and chicken.
TEMPERATURE: 8-10 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
Buy Kim Crawford Wine:
Highlighted review about 2017 Kim Crawford Wines Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough
Posted on 09/11/18 at 03.57
More reviews about 2017 Kim Crawford Wines Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough
Posted on 19/02/19 at 16.13
- View: pale yellow.
- Nose: tropical fruit, strong citrus notes and crushed herbs.
- Palate: juicy acidity, ripe tropical fruit flavors of passionfruit, melon and grapefruit, a...
Posted on 07/08/18 at 05.45
I think it was a great experince
Posted on 02/08/18 at 13.39
- Expressive aromas of tropical fruits, herbs, grapefruit, orange...
Posted on 06/07/18 at 03.40
Posted on 30/05/18 at 16.52