Bodegas Hidalgo la Gitana (Manzanilla Sanlucar de Barrameda)
La Manzanilla La Gitana is a classic and the most popular manzanilla of Spain and served fresh it is ideal with tapas and aperitif.
Technical sheet · Manzanilla la Gitana
|Type Of Wine:||fortified wine|
|Appellation:||Manzanilla Sanlucar de Barrameda (Andalusia,Spain)|
|Winery:||Bodegas Hidalgo la Gitana|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Palomino Fino, Palomino|
|Pairing:||AppetizersSnacks and appetizers|
Gold Medal - Decanter World Wine Awards 2015
Gold Medal - International Wine Challenge 2015
Best Manzanilla or Fino International wine Challenge 2005 - 2006
Gold Medal - International Wine Challenge 2005 - 2006
If you liked Manzanilla la Gitana, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas Hidalgo la Gitana
Manzanilla la Gitana (Palomino Fino and Palomino)
- View: Manzanilla la Gitana is pale straw yellow with greenish hues.
- Nose: Complex aroma, sharp and delicate. The aromas derived from its development and biological aging, imbues this wine a unique character influenced by the fresh scent of the sea breeze arrives at our warehouse located in the proximity of the sea.
- Palate: The palate is fresh, dry, light on the palate and a touch bitter.
APPELLATION: Manzanilla-Sanlúcar de Barrameda, Jerez
VINEYARD: Bodegas Hidalgo la Gitana
GRAPES: Palomino Fino
PAIRING: Snacks and appetizers
SERVING TEMPERATURE: 6-8 º C
Alcohol: 15% Vol
Bodegas Hidalgo la Gitana
Bodegas HIDALGO LA GITANA was founded in 1792 and since then the company has gone from father to son. Today it is one of the few wine companies 100% controlled by the family and managed by the fifth generation in the direct line of the founder. The name refers to its flagship product, "Manzanilla...
Buy Bodegas Hidalgo la Gitana Wine:
Manzanilla Pastrana (Pasada)
Manzanilla Sanlucar de Barrameda (Fortified Wine)
Hidalgo-La Gitana la Gitana Amontillado Napole-N VORS Sherry 50cl
Sherry (Fortified Wine)
Oloroso Seco Fara-N 50cl
Sherry (Fortified Wine)
Highlighted review about Manzanilla la Gitana
More reviews about Manzanilla la Gitana
Posted on 11/03/18 at 17.06
Posted on 20/06/17 at 17.37
Posted on 04/04/17 at 13.59
Posted on 08/02/15 at 11.49
Posted on 10/04/14 at 09.48
Posted on 26/05/13 at 08.52
Posted on 18/06/18 at 18.39
- View: pale straw yellow.
- Nose: complex, sharp, delicate, with aromas of its production and aging.
- Mouth: Fresh, dry, light on the palate and a...