Lustau (Manzanilla Sanlucar de Barrameda)
If you liked Lustau Palo Cortado 30 Years Vors 50cl, you may also enjoy...
Description · Lustau
Lustau Palo Cortado 30 Years Vors 50cl (Palomino Fino)
- View: topaz, coppery tones.
- Nose: very intense, nuances and spicy pecan wood.
- Mouth: slightly bitter, hints of black chocolate. Very long finish.
APPELLATION: Manzanilla Jerez.
VINEYARD: Montegilillo vineyard, located in Carrascal payment with albarizas land, very suitable for growing the Palomino grape.
GRAPES: Palomino Fino.
AGEING: the Control Board of the Designation of Origin has categorized as VORS, thanks to its more than 30 years of aging.
PREPARATION: comes from selecting the best boot and cut the centennial of Don Rafael hearth.
PAIRING: cured cheeses, casseroles, desserts nuts.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 20.5%
Emilio Lustau S.A. was founded in 1896 by Don José Ruiz-Berdejo. It was a humble beginning: Don José, a secretary in the courts of justice, used to cultivate the vineyards at his estate "Nuestra Señora de la Esperanza", where he stored and aged the wines and afterwards sold them to the larger...
Buy Lustau Wine:
Highlighted review about Lustau Palo Cortado 30 Years Vors 50cl
Posted on 14/12/16 at 05.12
- View: Topacio intensity with nuances cobrizosNARIZExtraordinaria
- Nose: Extraordinary intensity Nose: nutty aromas and wood, bitter especiadoBOCALigeramente
- Taste: Slightly bitter in Boca: black chocolate. Very long finish
Aging: Aged for at least 30 years Grape: Palomino...
More reviews about Lustau Palo Cortado 30 Years Vors 50cl