If you liked 2017 Ceretto Blangè Arneis Langhe, you may also enjoy...
Description · Ceretto
2017 Ceretto Blangè Arneis Langhe (Arneis)
TASTING NOTES OF 2017 Ceretto Blangè Arneis Langhe:
- View: bright straw yellow.
- Nose: mineral and fruity nose of green apple and ripe pear.
- Boca: aromatic, tasty, fresh and persistent end.
PAIRING: fish dishes, appetizers, vegetable risotto, quiches.
TEMPERATURE: 6-8 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
The Langhe like the old West: mysterious, sun-blessed moorland, and hills which are still wild and untamable despite the Cartesian logic of their division into rows of vines. An El Dorado. A frontier land with its own gold rushes, pioneers, family sagas, gambles that paid off and hard-earned...
Buy Ceretto Wine:
Highlighted review about 2017 Ceretto Blangè Arneis Langhe
Posted on 13/06/18 at 04.15
- It provides fresh and full-bodied wines
- Green-yellow color, bright, with a delicate scent of apples and delicate floral notes as Orangenblütenmit an elegant fullness
- On the palate, juicy, spicy and attractive, with a lively...
More reviews about 2017 Ceretto Blangè Arneis Langhe