Searching for jura jura origin 10 years on Uvinum you can discover, for example, Azul Portugal 10 Years with the best offers and get it in a few seconds, wherever you are, from any device. Do not delay, buy a Wine Port right now with an excelent VFM for only $13.15.
“Deep amber color and complex aromas of orange peel and marzipan. A record full of rich aromas of dried fruit cake with walnut nuances wonderfully softened, with a long, elegant finish. Serve as fresh. relatively short fermentation (about two days) because Port is a fortified wine. Mutage which...”read
“Port wine, made from grapes Touriga Franca, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Barroca, Tinto Cao and Tinta Roriz. Auburn clear aroma of long aging in wood and even some fruity. In the mouth it is soft, with dried fruit and a final sweet and persistent.”read
“90 pts Wine Spectator - Amber golden in colour, soft and rich on the palate with a fine and mellow fruit flavour blending in with the almond overtones of prolonged cask aging. A very fine Port to be savoured in a reasonable sized glass so that the aromas and colour can be appreciated.”read
“Cálem was founded in 1859 by Antonio Alves Cálem, who Gene good liberal advantage of the trade system in the Douro region.
The profile of Cálem makes it a true ambassador brand of Porto. Extremely popular, with a relaxed, adventurous and consensual image, Calem is the undisputed leader in the...”read
Ruby brownish colour. Concentrated and elegant Porto with aromas displaying notes of raisins, toffee, coffee and almonds. On the palate it is very balanced. Long finish.
- Winemaker: João Silva e Sousa and Francisco Baptista
- Winemaking: The grapes are destemmed and crushed...”read
- Red colour with flashes of amber, elegant and subtle, complex on the nose, with expressive notes of dry fruits combined with hints of Orange peel, full on the mouth shows an excellent vinosity and freshness, allowing it to finish long and persistent
Colour Dark golden. Aroma of Orange peel, apricot, nuts, honey and fennel. Palate Toast and fruit. Soft. Finish Very long.
- Winemaker: Domingos Soares Franco
- Winemaking: Setúbal Moscatel is a dessert wine produced in Portugal on the Setubal Peninsula, a region south of Lisbon...”read
“Calem Port Wine is a true ambassador brand of Porto. Extremely popular, with a relaxed, adventurous and consensual image, Calem is the undisputed leader in the Portuguese market. Its easy and accessible wines have Cálem Helped Achieve success in Several other international markets. Its reputation...”read
Colour golden-yellow. A tawny with a great complexity and the typical aromas and flavours of wood aged ports, with lots of nuts and caramel. Lightly sweet on the palate, this 10 year old shows well aged nutty flavour and finishes with hints of caramel and honeyed dates.
Greenish gold hints. Aromas of dried fruits pine and resin. Mineral and fresh palate, long finish.
- Winemaker: Ricardo Diogo
- Winemaking: Grapes from various quality vineyards from Jardim da Serra and Ribeira da Janela were used. Grapes were pressed in a continuous press....”read
Bright, light gold colour. Citrus notes, floral and honey. Soft in texture, well balanced and persistent.
- Winemaker: Ricardo Diogo
- Winemaking: Grapes from various quality vineyards from São Vicente and Prazeres were used. Grapes were pressed in a continuous press. Arresting...”read
Orange hints. Lush and harmonious! Notes of fruit in syrup, woody and a honey aroma. Soft and sweet mingling with excellent acidity.
- Winemaker: Ricardo Diogo
- Winemaking: Grapes from various quality vineyards from Campanário, Estreito da Calheta and Prazeres were used. Grapes...”read
“TASTING NOTES OF Barbeito Malvasia 10 Years:
- View: bright golden.
- Nose: floral aromas, ripe, citrus honey and almonds.
- Mouth: a lot of depth, full and persistent.
AGEING: Malvasia aged in French oak barrels for more than 10 years by the method...”read
Clear and bright topaz colour, with a golden hue right up to the rim. Fresh and fragrant bouquet of dried fruits and spice with luxurious warm orangey aromas. Medium dry and full- bodied. Concentrated and fresh with a pleasant zesty bittersweet edge from a finally balanced...”read
“John Blandy, the founder of Blandy's arrived in Madeira in 1808. In 1811 he founded his own business as a wine shipper and trader general, with brothers Thomas and George, and started to set the foundation for the family and the island itself with the production The most famous of wine and unique...”read
Medium tawny with ruby at core. There's quite a rich barley sugar and honey character to this wine, with a promise of sweetness and some toffee and orange nuances. On the palate it is medium bodied, with plenty of sweetness. There are notes of toffee and spices, and plenty of...”read
“TASTING NOTES OF Barros 10 Years Old Tawny:
- View: beautiful ruby red.
- Nose: aromas of coffee and snuff.
- Mouth: slightly mature taste, red fruits, raisins, walnuts and almonds. A velvety palate and a long finish.
VINEYARD: Bodegas Viticultores de Barros
“Fundada em 1884, pelos irmãos António e Francisco, a Sociedade dos Vinhos Borges cedo se transformou numa das principais empresas vitivinícolas nacionais. Reconhecendo que só pela excelência podem os vinhos portugueses afirmar-se no mundo, a Borges desde sempre apostou na qualidade da sua...”read
“10 years old white niepoort presents the classic style long due to the oxidative aging process and the extended skin maceration. Serve chilled to an aperitif, with dessert or on its own at the end of a meal”read